People judge us by our actions but Allah Subhan o Tala judges us by our intentions. If we care about people this will lead us to disappointment but if we worry about Allah this will make our Life peaceful.
It is said that whatever goes around, comes around. Most of the people neglect the effectiveness of small and simple good deeds. People think that small deeds won’t do any good. This Ahadees cleary shows that you will be rewarded even on small deeds.
Narrated Jabir that he heard Allah’s Messenger saying, “Every good deed is charity.” (Al-Bukhari)
Everyday we get chances to do good deeds but we ignore them just by quoting “This is just a small deed. It’s not worth it.” Every deed counts. So from now on don’t hesitate to do anything good. Some deeds which don’t require a lot of effort but are worth doing are as follows:
- Greet everyone with a smile.
- Treat people with respect.
- Make a cup of tea for your loved one.
- Pick up dirt from the ground and throw it the dustbin.
- Remain calm on the road.
- For one day listen to what people have to say. Let people express their views without interfering.
- Say sorry to someone whom you did wrong. This will surely make you feel happy.
These are just simple things which don’t cost anything but will make someone’s day for sure. Be creative, find out more deeds that will make people happy.