Are you from Pakistan? If yes, then this blog is for you. One day consists of 24 hours, 24 hours consists of 60 minutes and if you are from Pakistan you have the honor to spend 1 hour daily at a CNG. They say time is money so why not utilize this time and use it well. I wrote this blog while I was waiting in a CNG queue. It’s a small list of things which I think we all can do easily while waiting in a CNG queue:
1) Count your blessings: We spend do much of our time in complaining on all the things that are not right in our lives but we rarely take out some time to appreciate the beauty around us. Just written a list few days back Count your blessings not worries.
2) Read / Listen a book: Reading is growing… If you are not reading you are not growing. Keep a book with you all the time and do read it when you get some extra time. Audio books are easily available in mp3 format. Download your favorite books and listen when stuck in a CNG queue.
3) Eat something: Buy something you love and enjoy it bite by bite. This will surely uplift your mood. Try it, it works all the time.
4) Have a chat with a stranger: Leave your children in an elevator and after the trip you will see your child exclaiming hey dad “Meet my new friend.” We as adults are so addicted to technology that we forgot the power of human connection. Take out some time to connect with your neighbor.
5) Write a thank you note: Life seems so busy that we don’t even have time to say thank you to our loved ones. This is the time, take out time to think and write down a note/SMS to someone who helped you today. Hit the send button and see how you feel.
6) Plan a to-do list for tomorrow: Plan an agenda for tomorrow’s meeting, or jot down things which you are planning to do tomorrow.
7) Offer a prayer: Learn to pray, not because you need something but because you ought to thank GOD about everything. Utilize this time to pray for yourself, your family, your friends and your country.
So next time you find yourself waiting in a CNG queue just refer this blog or create your own list.