Add the following practices into your regular daily schedule for remarkable results!
1. While getting ready for work: Have something positive playing in the background. Pump yourself up by talking to yourself in ways that elevate your consciousness and set the tone for the day; “Today I have a great day. I am intelligent and wise in all that I do. I attract great opportunities for success and I am a blessing to others.”
2. Before you walk out the door, get in the habit of affirming, “Everywhere I go today I am surrounded by the blessings of Allah Subhan wa tala, protected and blessed. I attract great opportunities for success.”
3. Driving the kids to school: Take time to talk to them in positive ways, affirming the good for the day. Encourage them to choose to see the best. Look for beauty along the way. With small children in the car, play games looking for all the beautiful things they can see. (It elevates everyone!)
4. Driving home from work: Listen to positive, inspirational material, read books, etc. Affirm: “I ride with safety, this train is taking me to even greater success; everywhere I go something great is happening. Where ever I am, all is well.”
5. Stopping at stop signs or lights: Say to yourself, “I stop doing what no longer serves me.” With green lights say, “I move forward in life with success and joy.”
Read the rest of this entry »